Account Manager Crop Protection Central/Eastern EuropeHome Office and/or Ghent - Travel 60%
About Eastman Chemical CompanyEastman offers a diverse portfolio that helps keep agricultural markets growing. Their Crop Protection division offers a varied range of ready-to-use products in specific niche markets within the global fuit & vegetable segment as well as the cereal segments: fungicides, growth regulators, seed treatment products and soil fumigants. They are continually expanding their portfolio to new crops and new diseases with global registration support, and investing in the constant improvement of high quality formulations. They operate through a trusted global distributor network and dedicated Eastman direct sales teams. In Central and Eastern Europe, the Eastman Crop Protection activity is spread across 15 countries and generates 20% of the total EMEA Crop Protection turnover. They are keen to develop their activity on this territory by enabling their customers (the local players in each country) to optimize their volume and revenue. In order to lead and drive this growth as well as the development strategy, Eastman offers the opportunity for an Account Manager Crop Protection.
Listen, think, act
- Master of Bioengineering, Agronomy or Agriculture related science.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or technical in an Crop Protection environment.
- You are fluent in English, the knowledge of German or another Eastern European language is an asset.
- Customer and market-oriented.
- Highly developed commercial acumen.
- Highly driven personality with the ability to adapt in a multicultural environment.
- You conduct business with the highest Eastman standard of integrity, in compliance with local and international law.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package designed to attract and retain world-class employees.
- A dynamic people oriented environment offering interesting career and personal development opportunities.
- A motivating work atmosphere that recognizes and rewards results as well as people.
- You are surrounded by experienced professionals. The BU Crop Protection can rely on a strong team with knowledge of marketing, R&,D, product stewardship and technical advice.
Eastman Chemical Company has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.eastman.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.