Area Sales Manager (CEE) - greenhouse constructionHome Office, with frequent (inter)national travelling
About Deforche Construction Group
Deforche Construction Group has over 90 years of knowledge and experience in greenhouse technology. As a perfect creative partner, putting its knowledge centre, production facilities and assembly processes at the service of its clients’ projects, every step of the way, the group specializes in finding innovative ways to use glass in order to create a sustainable, green and positive environment. It’s mission: ‘Create Bright Spaces’.
The Group consists of 3 companies: Thermoflor (a builder of garden centers), Hedafor (specialized in research, production and botanical greenhouses) and Forzon (integrated architectural glass roof structures within urban environments). To establish and further develop the sales of Thermoflor and Hedafor glasshouse constructions in Eastern Europe (and by extension also in Scandinavia) we are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager.
Establish sales in the assigned region, ensuring the highest standards of the entire sales process.
- Be the point of contact and responsible for project sales within the group companies Thermoflor & Hedafor in the assigned region.
- Actively build a database of potential customers for Thermoflor (garden and retail centres) and Hedafor (research, production and botanical greenhouses), build and develop a sales network, provide professional customer service.
- Maintain existing customers and actively work on new customers. During visits you capture customer needs and assist customers with their construction and renovation plans, initiate ideas and reach solutions.
- Build on relationships with stakeholders like architectural offices, chain organisations, suppliers and consulting firms. Be on-site regularly with customers and stakeholders.
- Participate in various trade fairs for these markets.
- Stay constantly up to date with market developments and the latest trends.
- During your introduction period you acquire the necessary technical knowledge through (online) training courses and on-site meetings. You will also accompany the sales staff to customers to experience how the company works in its industry.
- Build a network of potential agents and communicate and generate leads to the agents under your supervision. Weekly assess projects with the lead generators and agents in the region.
- Conduct trade negotiations with clients and prepare commercial offers in cooperation with the design department/project team. Be responsible for administrative and conclusive files for the sales projects.
- The Area Sales Manager closely cooperates with the HQ in Belgium and reports weekly to the CEO and Commercial Director.
Commercial and client driven, with a good network amongst garden, retail, plant research, production and botanical centres.
- Minimum 3-5 years in (inter)national sales, experience with glasshouse construction and/or a wide network amongst garden centres is a strong asset.
- Affinity with technology, the retail-world, and with plant & nature.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word) and experience with CRM systems.
- Driving License B.
- Business fluency level in English. Other languages are an asset.
- Ability to run long term sales projects.
- Able to work self-propelled, independently and pro-actively within a team and towards clients.
- Ability to analyse and respond appropriately on customers’ needs, solution oriented.
- Business acumen, commercial, client and result driven mind-set.
- B to B & project Business
At Deforche Construction Group you will be given the opportunity to develop professionally within an enthusiastic team of talented and engaged colleagues located in Belgium, where joint efforts and mutual appreciation are key. You will join a company with a European coverage and a leading position in the sector, and with an ambitious growth plan. After an in-depth training you will become the sales contact of the company in Eastern Europe (and Scandinavia). The company will provide you all tools and trainings to become a reliable partner for your clients and professional relationships. A market competitive remuneration package (with car, laptop, smartphone) is provided and the company will give you room for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy, and personal development possibilities.
Deforche Construction Group has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Area Sales Manager (CEE) exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information regarding Deforche Construction Group and its group companies Thermoflor and Hedaflor can be found on https://www.deforcheconstructiongroup.com/en.