GEP Field TrialistTrial Station and offices in Londerzeel, Home Office
You literally are a field person with specific knowledge of crop protection? What about playing a key role in the development of safe and effective crop protection solutions? Fancy gaining valuable experience and technical expertise of an international player on its market? Here is an excellent career opportunity.
About Belchim Crop Protection NVBelchim Crop Protection is a Belgian fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. From its origin 35 years ago to its position as a major European player in the crop protection industry today, Belchim provides solution for arable crops as well as smaller crops and niche markets. Thanks to their collaboration with Japanese innovators and suppliers as well as their own molecules, they offer innovative products with outstanding efficacy and environmental profiles. Through their two trial stations in Europe, they are able to advise their customers on technical crop and product characteristics and therefore aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture. For their head office in Londerzeel they are currently looking for GEP trialists to strengthen the team.
Make sure field trials are designed, executed, monitored, and reported
- You ensure the implementation and follow-up of GEP trials and the validation of GEP protocols.
- You prepare and coordinate trial visits, ensure rigorous data collection and accurate trials reports based on your analysis.
- You closely follow up on new developments in GEP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- As a member of the Trial Station Team you actively participate in the field and greenhouse work: maintenance, sample collections, measuring plant characteristics, laboratory analysis, etc.
- In this role of GEP trialist you’ll provide guidance and work closely with other departments and third parties.
Passionate agronomist with strong data handling skills
- You have a master’s degree in biology, agronomy, bioengineering as well as a phytolicense.
- Previous experience in the field of crop protection with focus on field trial management.
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices.
- Fluent in English, the knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- You’re motivated and energetic and can communicate effectively with colleagues and external partners.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You have a good eye for detail, and you like to work cross departmental.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities.
- You’ll be part of a passionate and enthusiastic team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- An attractive remuneration combined with extra-legal benefits.
Belchim has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.belchim.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.