Junior Product ManagerGhent (Belgium), 2 days/week in the office, 10% travelling.
Do you want to work in a global agribusiness company with occasional international travelling? Do you want to grow as a Product Manager in a company based on Swedish culture of respect and sharing knowledge? Then you might be interested in this job.
About DeLaval NVDeLaval (part of Tetra Laval Group) is the world leader in the dairy farming industry, providing integrated milking solutions designed to improve dairy farmers’ production, animal welfare and overall quality of life. They currently have more than 4500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets across the globe. They work in partnerships with their customers and dealers to realize their vision of making sustainable food production possible. DeLaval offers automatic and conventional milking systems, cooling and feeding systems, effluent & housing systems, and farm management support systems. DeLaval customers can choose from a wide range of services and consumables which are grouped in four portfolios: liners & tubes, farm supplies, services & original parts and milk quality & animal health. For this last department there is a job opportunity as Junior Product Manager.
Support and contribute in successful planning, execution and launch of new products for udder health
- You support the Product Manager in project and product documentation and in product launch preparations.
- You support pilot farm trials, develop technical training packages, prepare the launch materials, documentation together with the sales department.
- You perform the product management role for an assigned range of products udder health for the region EMEA, you manage and develop this assortment in terms of documentation, life-cycle management, quality improvements, etc. working together with other Product Managers, R&D, Sales, Regulatory, Supply Chain.
- You will manage your own projects related to this assortment and lead the customer complaints. You will participate in cost reduction projects and assortment review projects initiated by the supply chain organization.
- As Junior Product Manager you report to the Product Manager Milk Quality and Animal Health.
Product Specialist at heart
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences (Chemistry, Agro-and Biotechnology, Agriculture, Biology, …) or equal by experience.
- A minimum of 1 year working in international product management, product specialist or assortment management roles.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Native Dutch, fluently in English essential.
- Highly organized and capable of working in cross functional as well as cross cultural project teams
- Eager to learn and entrepreneurial mindset
- High affinity for numbers and analytical thinking
- Appetite for agribusiness, chemistry and marketing!
An interesting career opportunity within a well-established multinational company based on Swedish values. You get the possibility to expand your professional network with a wide variety of internal and external contacts. You get the opportunity to work with an A-brand in a B2B environment. Internal and external training and support of the DeLaval organization. DeLaval offers you a good remuneration package for this position.
DeLaval has outsourced the recruitment and selection for this position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Information regarding the company can be found at www.DeLaval.com.