Product Manager PoultryHome Office
About BioChekBioChek, part of Hygiena, is an ambitious and dynamic company offering a comprehensive range of products and services for veterinary diagnostics and food safety to customers around the world. They offer diagnostic testing (ELISA and qPCR) along with comprehensive software that links laboratories to animal health and food safety professionals. Trough the global network of regional managers and distributors, BioChek is able to assist the poultry and swine industries by improving the health and productivity of food animals, their hygiene and the safety of products in the food processing chain. The head office is located in The Netherlands, R&D and manufacturing facility in the United Kingdom and a USDA-licensed facility in the United States. BioChek is a successful and growing organization. Also through the acquisition and close cooperation with Biotecon Diagnostics. Due to this growth, we are looking for a Product Manager Poultry.
Global support of the Poultry Business Unit
- Development and maintenance of product dossiers.
- Provide input for and implement the Poultry business strategy.
- Identify, translate and communicate market trends, developments, competitor analyses and end-user needs and act on them.
- Participate in innovation projects, providing technical expertise in the field of poultry.
- Maintaining an internal and external network to guarantee the required level of knowledge. Within this network you are responsible for sharing updated information of products.
- Improving technical knowledge of the sales teams and the international partners: sharing expertise through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- Support for local sales organizations and distributors during fairs, symposia and workshops.
- You’ll report to the Business Unit Manager Poultry and you’ll work closely with the regional Sales Managers, R&D and Marketing.
International orientated Product Manager with commercial drive and knowledge of poultry
- Graduated as a veterinarian or in an animal health / science field (Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Animal Husbandry, Livestock Production, Nutrition etc.).
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of poultry industry.
- Some experience in marketing / product management.
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English. Fluency in Dutch, German or French is preferred.
- Willingness to travel internationally (20 – 40%).
- Based in Benelux.
- Strong communication skills, influencer.
- Customer- and service-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and pro-active.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
- Independent, entrepreneurial and self-reliant team player.
At BioChek you can apply your talent in ways that matter. BioChek is a place where collaboration is key and where your talents, initiative and leadership are valued. BioChek is a growing organization where you will find challenging opportunities that will make your career exciting and rewarding. You will have autonomy and personal responsibility with regard to the interpretation of your tasks. BioChek has an informal company culture where fun, team spirit and customer-focus are important. BioChek offers a benefits package in combination with a performance-based compensation plan. You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
BioChek has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding BioChek, www.biochek.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.