Sales Manager BelgiumHome Office
Are you interested in a job in a warm network and does a farming sales job looks interesting to you? Are you enjoying to work on long-term relationships? Do you enjoy developing your technical agricultural skills whilst being in the field? Then have a look at this job opportunity: Sales Manager Belgium.
About ADAMAADAMA is the world’s leading hybrid crop protection company. They possess more than 270 active ingredients, 7 global product development centers and 21 production sites for formulation and synthesis. In 2021 they had a worldwide turnover of over 5 billion USD. In Belgium, Adama has a strong position with products like Goltix Titan®, Goltix Queen® Captan®, Herold®, Banjo® Forte and many more for crops like sugar beet, potatoes, cereals, apple, pear, etc. Due to replacement, Adama has currently the open position for a Sales Manager Belgium.
Continue with the strong position in the Belgian market
- You build and develop strong relationships with distributors in the Belgium Crop Protection market through personal contact on a regular base.
- You generate business with current clients and achieve turnover and margin objectives by promoting the strong product portfolio (existing over 250 active ingredients and R&D pipeline).
- You are accountable for the implementation of your sales and margin budget.
- You develop market knowledge, build up networks, analyze and report market evolution.
- You lead and/or support projects with the Belgium team and European Adama colleagues.
- You create and execute account plans for your strategic customers.
- With an average of once per month, you visit the office of Adama in Leusden (NL).
- You work in close cooperation with the Belgium Technical Support Manager.
- The Sales Manager Belgium reports to the Area Manager Benelux.
Commercial attitude with passion for agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Biology or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales in the Agro market.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Highly result-driven personality and strong negotiation skills with a passion to succeed.
- Good listener, open minded, dynamic and committed.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Customer and market-focused, ability to prioritize work focus according to goals.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment that stimulates people.
- The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and multinational crop protection company.
- You are supported by 2 seasoned Technical Managers.
ADAMA Northern Europe has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Sales Manager Belgium position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at https://www.adama.com/belgium. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.