Senior Variety ManagerHome Office with flexible presence in Geldermalsen (NL) or Borgloon (B)
About EFCEFC, as a cooperative venture, was founded in 2002 and is now a leading variety management company. EFC continuously searches for and develops exceptional, unique varieties and builds successful global brands, for which growers can acquire a license to grow. EFC’s mission is to create added value for all the parties in the fruit supply chain. EFC currently manages a portfolio of three apple and pear varieties, each of which has a secured recognized position in the marketplace: Kanzi®, Greenstar® and Migo®. In order to develop market, the very interesting job vacancy Senior Variety Manager for Kanzi® is now available.
Build Brand and Relationships with your Trademark Apple
- Manage and develop the Kanzi® brand toward retailers and consumer and manage Kanzi® toward growers.
- Allocate and manage the worldwide production programs of the fruits, based on the market needs.
- Organize the marketing of the fruit varieties throughout the whole supply chain by implementing campaign management.
- Implementation of plans and marketing campaigns by continuous communication with growers, license partners and retailers.
- Responsible for the operation and marketing budget for the varieties.
- As Senior Variety Manager you report directly to the CEO.
Commercial entrepreneur with proven track record with Branded FMCG
- Preferably Master’s degree or comparable higher vocational education. Supplementary marketing studies or training are a plus.
- Background in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics combined with experience in retail, agricultural or food industry.
- Proven international work experience.
- A minimum of 10 years’ work experience of which at least 5 years in senior management function(s).
- Proven language skills: English, German and Dutch.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a diversity of people.
- Result- and customer oriented.
- A high degree of commitment, involvement, and empathetic abilities.
- Strong personality with persuasion.
This is a great career opportunity to work very entrepreneurial oriented in a world player of produce brands. EFC has a huge network. Integrity and efficiency are core values. The employment conditions are excellent.
Place of employment
Home Office with flexible presence in Geldermalsen (NL) or Borgloon (B). Five times per year Intercontinental travel with Destination: North America, South Africa, Chili/Argentina and Australia/New Zealand. Occasional travel in Europe approximately 2 to 3 days per fortnight.
EFC has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Senior Variety Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Information regarding the companies can be found at www.kanziapple.com, migopear.com and www.efcfruit.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.