Technical Manager BelgiumBraine l'Alleud and Home Office
About FMC Belgium
FMC Agricultural Solutions is a division of FMC Corporation and is a global leader providing solutions to growers around the world with a portfolio of products in crop protection, plant health and professional pest and turf maintenance solutions. In 2017 FMC has acquired DuPont’s global insecticide and herbicide portfolio and therefore has the highest quality product portfolio and a very strong R&D pipeline. By combining those strengths FMC doesn’t only secure its position on the market, but is also investing significant resources into new chemistry technologies ahead of market needs such as a novel insecticide to control resistant pest or broad spectrum herbicides and fungicides. Besides their diamide- and pyrethroid-based solutions, FMC puts its focus on new active ingredients, new formulations and new mode of actions while remaining environmentally engaged. Their innovative and cost-effective solutions are valued thanks to FMC’s engagement, partnerships and continuous dialogue with customers.
The group invests 7% of sales in chemical Crop Protection research, employs 7000 people among a global commercial team of over 1800 technical experts and 800 R&D employees. In order to lead the growth of their new Belgian plant, FMC is hiring a Technical Manager Belgium.
Provide technical guidance and support to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will provide technical and scientific advice and recommendations to the Sales Team, the customers and end-users within the agricultural and the horticultural sector.
- You will advise on the sustainable use of the products and convey the environmental engagement of FMC at all levels.
- You are in charge of popularizing the development trials, to adapt and translate the results to your area. You organise visits for customers and other involved third parties.
- You are responsible for sharing best practices in your field of expertise through participation to technical lectures and trainings.
- You will report to the Country Manager Belgium and you work together with the Sales Team in Belgium.
Hands-on, open-minded and proactive mindset
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related.
- You are in possession of a P3 phytolicence or you have equivalent authorizations through your diploma.
- At least 3 years of experience in an agricultural or crop protection environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Customer focused and result driven personality.
- Good listener, problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and eager to learn.
Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package. A challenging and dynamic work environment that stimulates people. The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and multinational Crop Protection company.
Office in Braine l’Alleud (FMC Belgium headquarters) and home office
FMC Corporation has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.fmc.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.