Sales Manager BelgiumHome Office
A propos de ADAMA
ADAMA is the world’s leading hybrid crop protection company. They possess more than 250 active ingredients, 7 global product development centers and 21 production sites. In 2018 they had a worldwide turnover of € 3 billion. Together with their sister company Syngenta they are the biggest agro chemical concern of the world. In Belgium, ADAMA has a strong position Goltix Titan®, Goltix Queen® Captan®, Herold®, Banjo® Forte and many more for crops like sugar beet, potatoes, cereals, apple, pear etc. Due to replacement, ADAMA has currently the open position for a Sales Manager Belgium.
- You build and develop strong relationships with distributors in Belgium through personal contact on a regular base.
- You generate business with current clients and achieve turnover and margin objectives by promoting the strong product portfolio (existing over 250 active ingredients and R&D pipeline).
- You are accountable for the implementation of your sales budget as well as for your profit center.
- You develop market knowledge, build up networks, analyze and report market evolution.
- You lead and/or support projects with the Belgium team and European Adama colleagues.
- With an average of once per month, you visit the office of ADAMA in Leusden (NL).
- The Sales Manager Belgium reports to the Sales Manager Benelux.
Commercial attitude with passion for agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Biology or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales or Marketing in a crop related (crop protection, fertilizers, seeds) environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Highly result driven personality and strong negotiation skills.
- Good listener, open minded, dynamic and committed.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Customer and market-focused, ability to prioritize work focus according to goals.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment that stimulates people.
- The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and multinational crop protection company.
- You are supported by 2 seasoned Technical Managers.
ADAMA Northern Europe has outsourced the recruitment and selection for Sales Manager Belgium exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.adama.com/belgium.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.