Technical Service Manager Animal NutritionHome Office
Over Eastman Chemical Company
Eastman Chemical Company is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibers that are found in products people use every day. As a world leader in the diverse markets it serves, Eastman is focused on delivering innovative and technology-based solutions while maintaining its commitment to safety and sustainability. Eastman has a new job opportunity: Technical Service Manager Animal Nutrition.
Translate R&D to Marketing and Sales and come back to R&D with new ideas
- Visit and engage potential or existing customers together in conjunction with regional sales and marketing team to determine current and future feed additive needs.
- Provide technical support for existing and new products, give trainings and write articles about the products.
- Lead projects around new feed additives, help to launch them into the market.
- Develop in-depth knowledge base of animal feed applications and markets.
- Detect and develop business opportunities for new products/customers/markets.
- Detect business trends in the feed market.
- Contribution to ideation sessions (translation of detected market needs into potential products).
- Look for cooperation with third parties/universities.
Good communicator ready for the next step in his career
- Doctor in Veterinary Sciences or Master’s degree in Bio-Engineering or Animal Nutrition.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of animal nutrition.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communicator, diplomatic and strong influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong- and independent personality.
- A high degree of commitment and involvement.
- Flexible and pragmatic.
- International orientation.
Place of employment
Home Office, traveling 30%, mainly within Europe
Office Eastman Technology Center (ETC) is in Zwijnaarde, close to Ghent. Living in Belgium is an advantage but certainly not mandatory.
An interesting international career opportunity within a well-established, leading and solid group. Eastman is dedicated to supporting individual growth, offering a variety of career and personal development programs. These include but are not limited to training and development, tuition reimbursement and leadership development. With a focus on individuals, there is a strong emphasis on coaching and mentoring employees through their careers. The position offers an excellent remuneration package.
Eastman Chemical Company has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Technical Service Manager Animal Nutrition exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.eastman.com.
A personality questionnaire will form part of the recruitment process.