Poultry Farm Advisor EMEAFlexible, 2 to 3 times a week in Ghent
Nuscience is the key partner for feed manufactures worldwide. They are the global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal nutrition industry. Nuscience is part of Royal Agrifirm Group and has presently about 1200 employees and supplies products to more than 80 countries. It generates an annual turnover in excess of € 450 million and has 12 production locations around the world. To support their sustainable and strong growth they are looking for a Poultry Farm Advisor.
FunctieYour advice creates the platform to talk about nutrition
- Together with the poultry team responsible to implement Nuscience solutions at customers by offering support on farm management and/or nutrition
- Support the business by being a trusted advisor at any time on poultry farming.
- You develop yourself to implement correct application of the nutritional concepts at farm level to reach the full growth and health potential.
- Transmitting knowledge towards and from the local organizations throughout the EMEA team.
- Create technical tool and advice to add value to the sales team and provide active contribution to Technical Seminar Platform.
- Collect market, product and competitor information and analyze/apply to strengthen product positioning.
- As Poultry Farm Advisor EMEA you report to the Sales Support Manager
ProfielAdvisor, networker, traveler Requirements
- Master degree in Biological Engineering, Nutrition, Veterinary Sciences, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- You are customer-oriented, driven and hands-on: you take initiative and like to get to work.
- You are a team-player, good communicator and work in an organized way.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and have a good basis in French.
- Willing to travel 25 to 35% of your time in de EMEA region. Competencies Analytical. Entrepreneurial. Communicative Drive.
AanbodNuscience offers an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company. A lot of know how is present in the group and Nuscience offers a training on personal and technical level. Attractive and competitive salary with non-statutory benefits.
Nuscience has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Poultry Farm Advisor exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
For further information, please contact Tom Seghers on telephone number +32(0)483 391065. Information regarding the companies can be found at www.nuscience.com A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.