Key Account Manager Industry & RetailVisit to customers, once or twice a week in the office (Groot-Bijgaarden)
Over Puratos BelgiumPuratos is an international group offering a full range of innovative products, raw materials and application expertise to the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Founded in 1919, their products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. Through their 63 plants and their 9.000 dedicated employees, they always strive to better understand and serve their customers. From the artisans to the industrial manufacturers or retail chains, they aim to be a ‘reliable partner in innovation’ in order to deliver nutritious and tasty food. For their headquarters in Brussels, Puratos is currently hiring a Key Account Manager Industry & Retail BeLux.
Achieve growth of the Industry & Retail channel and put the customer at the center of all activities
- You identify and implement development plan for your accounts, negotiate the sales deals and are accountable for all aspects of the customer’s project from the initial concept to the launch review.
- In partnership with the business development team, you organise review meetings, follow up each project and liaise with your customers to ensure a flawless business cycle.
- You understand the customers’ manufacturing processes and policies, you define their needs and ensure a proactive support as well as a fast reactive problem solving.
- You establish, develops and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customer in order to generate new business.
- You follow up the sales results, take corrective actions if necessary and report progress on the account on a regular basis.
- In this role you are responsible for the total P&L of your accounts and you report to the Sales Manager Large Account.
Creative and solution minded foodie with hands-on approach
- You have a university degree in Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related.
- At least 4 years of industrial experience in B2B, in the food industry or FMCG business.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good level of English.
- Result-driven, proactive and flexible.
- Good analytical skills, strong business acumen and a critical view.
- Solid communications skills, you have a way with people.
- Team player and eager to learn.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- A challenging function within an international market leader that stimulates entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Opportunities to evolve professionally and personally within the company.
Puratos has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.puratos.be. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.