Registration ManagerBraine L’ Alleud
Over FMC BelgiumFMC Corporation, based in Philadelphia, is one of the world’s leading discovery and crop protection marketing companies in both conventional, biological and biostimulant crop chemistry. The recent acquisition of a major part of the DuPont global crop protection business has transformed FMC into a Tier 1 R&D manufacturer with one of the best pipelines of new products in the industry. As the fifth largest global Agricultural Technology Company, FMC is firmly established to further develop sales of crop protection products, adjuvants and crop nutrition products (including foliar micronutrients and plant biostimulants) to agricultural, horticultural and amenity sectors in Belgium.
Bridge between industry and sustainable society
- You will play a key role in the regulatory information flow and follow-up on registration & compliance projects in Belgium and Europe.
- You will need to be aware of any impacts of new guidelines and identify and provide the regu-latory data required to meet submission deadlines.
- Internally, you will work with senior regulators, project managers, regulatory scientists and country/regional regulatory affairs managers to help the business in taking strategic regulatory decisions and support the regional portfolio and compliance strategy.
- Project management skills will be essential to assist you in maintaining an overview of sub-mission and approval timelines for all active substances and related products.
- Externally, you will be maintaining and building on an already established network of regulato-ry contacts with key authorities, consultants and grower/trade/industry associations.
- You will report to our central zone Registration Manager.
Open-minded and organized team player
- University Degree in Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Ecotoxicology), Applied Biological or Agricultural Sciences, or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a field of registration (e.g. Regulatory, GHS, MSDS prepa-ration and REACH).
- Ability to interact in cross functional as well as cross cultural project teams.
- Language: English and full proficiency of Dutch or French.
- Good communication skills (verbal/written) and computer literate.
- Team player.
An international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At FMC, they value their employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straight-forward communication and clear objectives provides job satisfaction and good colleagues. They wish to motivate their employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation. You will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The role offers an attractive salary and comprehensive employment package.
FMC Belgium has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.FMC.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.