Sales Manager BelgiumHome Office and frequent in Braine l'Alleud
Over FMC Belgium
FMC Agricultural Solutions is a division of FMC Corporation and is a global leader providing solutions to growers with a portfolio of products in Crop Protection, plant health and professional pest and turf maintenance solutions. In 2017 FMC has acquired DuPont’s global insecticide and herbicide portfolio and therefore has the highest quality product portfolio and a very strong R&D pipeline. Their innovative and cost-effective solutions are valued thanks to FMC’s engagement, partnership and continuous dialogue with customers. After the closing of the DuPont acquisition, FMC Agricultural Solutions became the 5th largest crop protection chemical company by revenue in the world. Through further collaboration and acquisitions, FMC aims to become a global agricultural sciences leader company enhancing crop yield and quality while remaining environmentally engaged. The group achieves a $4 billion turnover, has offices in more than 70 countries, employs 7000 people among a global commercial team of over 1800 technical experts.
In order to lead the growth of their new Belgian subsidiary, FMC is hiring a Sales Manager Belgium.
Provide added value to your accounts
- You will build and develop strong relationship with distributors in Flanders through personal contact.
- You will generate new business and achieve turnover and margin objectives by promoting the strong product portfolio.
- You are accountable for the implementation of your sales budget as well as for your profit center.
- Through product training and technical support you will deliver excellent service to your customers.
- You will create market knowledge, build up networks, analyze and report market evolution.
- You will lead and/or support projects with the Belgium team and European FMC colleagues.
- As the Sales Manager Belgium you report to the Country Leader.
Highly developed commercial acumen and deep understanding of the agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related.
- At least 5 years experience’ in Sales, Marketing or Technical in a Crop Protection environment.
- You are in possession of a P3 phytolicence or have equivalent authorizations through your diploma.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you have a fair level of French.
- Highly result driven personality and strong negotiation skills.
- Good listener, open-minded, dynamic and committed.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Customer- and market-focused, ability to prioritize work according to goals.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment that stimulates people.
- The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and multinational Crop Protection company.
Home Office and frequent meetings with the rest of the team in Braine l’Alleud (FMC Belgium headquarters)
FMC Corporation has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.fmc.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.