Sales Manager BelgiumHome Office and ad hoc visits to the office in Brussels
Over Certis BelgiumCertis Belgium is a division of Certis Europe which manufactures and offers crop protection products and expertise to the horticultural, speciality and arable crop sectors across Europe. These products include chemicals and biopesticides and create a wide-ranging portfolio. The group strategy aims to provide innovative and reliable solutions that helps farmers and growers to meet the demands of their market and to produce healthy crops in a sustainable way. With offices in 15 countries, Certis Europe markets over a 120 products in all major crops through a network of distribution partners. Certis has built an effective sales and marketing organization with a direct presence in all major western as well as eastern European markets. Over the years, Certis Europe has become a European crop protection specialist providing sales and marketing services to its suppliers. Within the group, Certis Belgium is a key player on its market and generates a turnover of €10 milllion. In order to keep on developing their activities, they are currently looking for a Sales Manager Belgium.
Build a long term commercial approach and provide added value to your clients
- You develop strong trust relationships with distributors in Belgium and promote the product portfolio in order to achieve the commercial strategy.
- You are accountable for reaching turnover and margin objectives as well as for your sales forecast and budget.
- Through product training and technical support you deliver excellent service to your customers.
- You participate in exhibition shows and other sector related events.
- Together with the Marketing Officer who reports to you, you initiate and coordinate relevant marketing activities.
- Through monthly meetings with the Central Supply Chain you provide guidance and recommendations for an accurate S&OP.
- You lead and/or support projects with the Belgium and European teams.
- As the Sales Manager Belgium you report to the Country Manager Belgium/Luxembourg.
High commercial talent able to translate customer needs in to practical solutions
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related.
- You have proven experience in Customer Development in the agricultural sector.
- You are in possession of a P3 phytolicence or have equivalent authorizations through your diploma.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Highly result driven personality with strong negotiation skills.
- Good listener, open minded, dynamic and committed.
- You are truly hands-on with a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Customer and market-focussed with excellent communication skills.
Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package. A transparent, collaborative and dynamic work environment that stimulates people. A country-wide responsibility with freedom and openness to take initiative and manage your own agenda.
Certis Belgium has outsourced the recruitment and selection for this position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.certiseurope.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.