Sales Manager EuropeVerona area, Italy
Over organisatieAre you a talented trader with experience in Fruit and vegetable industry /AGF? Do you like to drive sales in a fast-moving fresh fruit producing environment and excel in negotiating the best commercial selling conditions? Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative company and help to reach the ambitious goals the company have set? For an important fruit producing and marketing company in the Verona area, we are now looking for a Sales Manager Europe.
Sales manager for the European market
- You lead commercial negotiations autonomously with Italian and European retailers, distributors and markets resulting in the best possible sales conditions.
- You relate to your customers by phone on a daily basis and handle their orders, prepare and elaborate quotations.
- You closely follow up market developments and translate opportunities quickly into sharp and adequate commercial actions.
- As part of the European sales team you realize sales growth and achieve your targets of revenue and margin.
- You build long lasting relationships with your customers.
- As Sales manager you will be part of a team and report to the CEO.
Intercultural negotiator, teamplayer
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience in the fruit and vegetable sector.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in B2B.
- Fluent in Italian and professional knowledge of English; knowledge of German would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Determination and ownership.
- Empathetic and natural predisposition to interpersonal relations.
- Initiative and ability to work independently being part of a team.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
Excellent career opportunity. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and work with talented colleagues. Opportunity to work independently with room for initiative and professional growth.
The recruitment for the Sales Manager position has been outsourced to CeresRecruitment.