Technical Sales Manager PoultryHome Office based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, or Italy
Are you a sales pro with a passion for poultry? Do you wish to build a sustainable future and advance your career at one of the world's biggest private companies? At Cargill, you can make it happen!
Over CargillCargill is committed to global food supply, reducing environmental impact, and supporting local communities. Join their team of 160,000 employees across 70 countries dedicated to finding safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to feed the world.
As part of their CAN division (Cargill Animal Nutrition), the company is seeking a Technical Sales Manager to lead the sales of poultry feed additives in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Italy. You'll be at the forefront of researching, developing, and optimising solutions to improve animal nutrition and enhance lives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, exceeding sales targets.
- Create tailored business plans for each account, meeting their unique needs.
- Coordinate resources effectively to provide value-added services and support.
- Build strong client relationships, contributing to product, price, and service strategies.
- Collaborate with supervisors and sales professionals to identify new market opportunities.
- Independently handle complex issues, escalating when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in animal science (poultry specialisation) or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant sales experience in poultry feed additives.
- Excellent skills in managing B2B relationships.
- Technical expertise in advising on advanced poultry products.
- Strong networking and customer relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably proficient in one or more European languages.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proactive, hands-on approach, self-starter.
- Cultural agility.
- Take on an influential role in a newly created position.
- Thrive in a dynamic and international environment.
- Attractive compensation package, including a company car (to be determined).
- Remote work option focused on The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Italy.
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a global company.
This position allows you to work mainly from a home office in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, or Italy, while reporting to the respective Cargill office.
How to respond?
The search and selection for this position have been entrusted exclusively to CeresRecruitment. You can obtain comprehensive information about Cargill on: www.cargill.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.